Best Man Gift Ideas
Your Best Man will devote a lot of time and effort to making your wedding day, and the days leading up to it, incredibly memorable and unique. Make sure to take a look at our best man gift ideas below to show appreciation for your head groomsman.
Your Best Man has assumed a coveted and vital role within the scope of your wedding plans. He is probably planning a bachelor party or other pre-wedding celebratory event, he acts as the “chairman” for the other groomsmen, and he likely has the ear of the bride when it comes to the groom’s thoughts and wishes. In short, the Best Man is in charge of a lot, and deciding on a Best Man gift idea should come down to personalization and uniqueness.
When you’re ready to find the ideal Best Man gift for your #1 Bro, keep the following tips in mind:
- Be unique – Nothing says “I didn’t really think about this” more than a gift that looks like it came from the nearest big-box store.
- Something Extra – You may be thinking about doing a similar gift for all your groomsmen, but consider getting your Best Man something extra as a thank you for all he’s done.
- Personalize it – Go beyond just a name and date. Include a saying, motto, funny line, or anything that connects the past with the future. It might be an inside joke – but it’ll be memorable.
Here are four incredible gift ideas for the Best Man in your wedding, so take a moment and pair the perfect gift for your head-groomsman.
- Personalized Capcatchers – You can create a memorable, useful, and meaningful gift for your Best Man by ordering a customized Capcatcher. These gifts combine the benefits of a sturdy bottle opener with the convenience of a built-in cap pouch. Customize your selection with your choice of wood, pouch type, and more.
- Custom Drinkware – Beer and other drinks simply taste better when they are drunk from a personalized pub glass, beer mug, or stainless steel tumbler. Customize your drinkware selection with the Best Man’s name, the wedding date, and any other meaningful message.
- Beer Buckets and Pails – Friends don’t let friends drink warm beer – so show your Best Man that you care about his drinking enjoyment with a customized beer bucket or pail. After all, the only thing better than a bucket of icy beers…is one with your name on it!
- Group Caricatures – If you’re looking for a gift that brings all your guys together - a group caricature is a fun way to go. This customized piece of art will remind your Best Man of this important day, as well as the importance of your enduring friendship.
Take care of the Best Man in your wedding party and you’ll reinforce a friendship that has endured for years.