Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping and Discounts
Customer Service Questions
How do I empty the Capcatcher pouch?
All Capcatcher Bottle Openers have a Snap Flap® on the bottom of the pouch. Simply undo the snap and gently squeeze the pouch to release the caps!
- Can I add a magnet to my non-magnetized (screw mount only) Capcatcher?
- Magnets are bonded to the wood using a high-temperature process that cannot be duplicated at home. If your wall-mount Capcatcher is new and unused, you may return it for a merchandise credit that can then be applied to the purchase of a magnetized product. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to conduct this kind of return.
- Can the magnetic openers also be screw mounted?
- Yes! All Capcatcher Bottle Openers are pre-drilled for screw-mounting (screws included) and have a pouch Snap Flap for easy emptying.
- Will the magnetized Capcatcher Bottle Opener really hold when I open a beer?
- Absolutely! We use uncommonly strong, high-energy industrial magnets that really work! Engineered to resist sheer forces and sliding, the magnet holds tight when you open a bottle, but can be easily removed by pulling straight away.
- What Capcatcher do you recommend for outside use?
- Everyone likes to enjoy beer outdoors, so we've developed the All-Weather Outdoor Capcatcher Bottle Opener specifically for outdoor installation. Made from solid mahogany, U-V resistant vinyl and all stainless steel fittings, this great-looking bottle opener will withstand sun, rain, wind, temperature, and even salty sea air.
- What if I want to mount my Capcatcher to an undrillable, non-magnetic surface?
- We offer a Capcatcher Adhesive Mounting Pad for installation on surfaces such as glass, tile, fiberglass, and stainless steel.
- How are my items personalized?
- All personalization is done using a digital process which thermally imprints onto a high-performance 3-M Scotchcal vinyl film. The material is then permanently bonded to your item. It is resistant to wear, water, and fading. Glassware is top-shelf dishwasher safe. Please note: We do not offer etching or engraving services.
- Will you wrap the Gift Baskets before shipment?
Gift Baskets are usually shipped unassembled. This lets us protect the individual items better and reduces the risk of damage during shipment. It also gives you the chance to add a bottle or two of the recipient's favorite brew to make the gift even better. An easy-to-use Gift Wrap Kit is included with each basket so that you can wrap it up nicely.
Exception: If you are ordering a single Gift Basket shipping directly to the recipient, we will wrap it up for you before shipment so that it arrives as an assembled gift.
- Can I upload my own logo or graphics?
- Sorry, we are not able to reproduce custom graphics on our personalized products. However, if you are looking to purchase 50 or more custom items for resale purposes, please contact our wholesale department by emailing your specifics to email@example.com.
Shipping and Discounts
- Do you offer Free Shipping?
- Yes. All orders over $99 will receive free ground shipping to the continental United States. Alaska, Hawaii and international orders are excluded from free shipping.
- Do you ship outside the United States?
- We do offer international shipping to select countries. Please see our Shipping Info page for more details. Important: International shipments may incur import tariffs levied by the destination country. Please check your country's import policies so that you know what to expect. We cannot reimburse import tariffs or international brokerage fees.
- What shipping carriers do you use?
Most standard ground service packages are shipped via USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail. Larger orders may be shipped via UPS Ground Service. UPS Next Day and 2nd Day Air expedited shipping is available. We do not ship via FedEx.
International Shipments: All international orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service, which partners with the destination country's postal service for final delivery. Most International orders ship by First Class Mail International. Upgrades to Priority Mail International or Express Mail International are available.
- How long does it take to receive my order?
- Orders normally ship within 5-7 business days. All orders are shipped from Connecticut or Massachusetts, USA. Depending on your distance from the Northeast Region, your ground service package should arrive 1-5 days after shipment. International Shipments may experience customs delays and can take 14 days or longer to arrive.
- Can I rush my order?
- No, we are not currently offering rush processing.
- Do you offer quantity discounts?
- Because our products are each individually personalized, we do not typically offer quantity discounts. However, for 25 or more of the same item with the same inscription, we are able to offer a discount. If you are considering ordering 25 or more identical items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specifics.
- Do you offer military discounts?
- Yes. We offer free shipping for all orders shipping to United States Armed Forces addresses (APO/FPO). The free shipping rate will automatically be applied at checkout when an APO/FPO address is entered.
Customer Service Questions
- Can I cancel my order?
- If your order has not been processed, we can cancel it, but please email us right away at email@example.com. If your order is personalized and has been processed (but not yet shipped) it can be cancelled with a $5.00 cancellation fee for each personalized item. There is no cancellation charge for non-personalized items.
- How do I view or make changes to my order?
- Orders can be viewed by logging into your account at Capcatchers.com. Even if you had not created an account before placing the order, an account created with the same email address will show your full order history.
Changes to your order cannot be made from your account page, but if you've found a typo or need to make an unexpected edit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure the accuracy of your order, changes can only by requested by email.
- What if there is an error or defect in my order?
- If you receive a product with a defect, misspelling or other error, please email us at email@example.com and we will sort it out promptly.
- What is your return policy?
- We are confident that everyone who buys a Capcatchers product will be very happy with their purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your item, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a resolution. Please note that personalized items may be subject to a 20% restocking fee if returned.
- Can I order by telephone?
- No. All orders must be placed through our website.
- Is there a Customer Service phone number I can call?
- In order to keep the prices of our products as low as possible, we do not staff a customer service phone line or live chat. All customer service questions should be asked via email to email@example.com We respond to all inquiries as promptly as possible, usually within 24 hours on business days.
- My older Capcatcher needs repair. What should I do?
- Our Capcatchers are made to last for years and years, but after many beers, they may need a little TLC. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your repair issue and we will work with you to restore your Capcatcher to its former glory.