Share this product
Product Details for the Custom Bucket:
- Buckets are heavy-duty, top quality galvanized steel. Each has a reinforced moulding band for strength and a heavy-gauge bale with handsome wooden handle.
- Dimensions: 7” high, 9.5” top diameter, 6.5” bottom diameter. Weighs 1.35 lbs (.62 kg). Our nominal 6 qt bucket nicely holds six 12oz bottles with room for ice; its capacity to brimming is 5.56 qt (5.26 liters).
- Customization appears on one side of the bucket and is produced using Scotchcal thermally impregnated vinyl appliqués. Our vinyl appliqués are a high-performance 3M Scotchcal Vinyl Film – the same material used on the graphics on airplanes, buses, and other vehicles. Once the material is cured to the substrate, it is substantially permanent and is highly weather resistant and durable. Our printing process allows us to reproduce even the most detailed designs with bold, vivid color. It also lets us run relatively small quantities (50 and 100 pcs) without the high set-up fees that are cost-prohibitive for smaller breweries and businesses.
- Ideas: Custom Logo Buckets are great for promotional give-aways, vendor gifts, prizes and awards, employee incentives, gift baskets, and for table service in bars, pubs and restaurants.
Submitting Your Artwork
For best results, please send us Vector artwork (file extension .ai or .eps).
If your artwork is rasterized (file extension .jpg, .bmp, .tiff), please make sure it is high resolution (300 dpi) so that your final product can be crisp and clear.
Alternatively, PDF artwork is usually acceptable.
Achieving the Proper Colors
All monitors display colors slightly differently. What appears blue on your monitor may look purple on ours. So to make sure we know what colors you want, please specify them using a standardized method. This can be done in four ways:
- Pantone® Matching System (PMS)
- Gerber Spot Colors
- HTML Hexadecimal Color Reference (easily determined using Adobe Photoshop color sampler)
- If precise color is not that important to you, give us an approximate description ("Fire Engine Red" or "Cobalt Blue") and we'll choose a Spot Color for you.