Things You Can Do with a Capcatcher Bucket
1. Beer Bucket – The classic and timeless thing to do with any beer bucket, use it as a beer bucket! Whether you’re out lounging by the BBQ on a hot day or hanging out watching the game, these beer buckets will keep your brew cold and your friends happy.
2. Wine and Booze Bucket – Not into beer, well don’t let that stop you from taking full advantage of a galvanized steel ice bucket! These buckets can be used to cool any beverage.
3. Soda Bucket – Not a drinker, not a problem. These buckets work for everyone, young and old, drinkers and non-drinkers. You don’t need to drink beer to use a beer bucket. Fill it with ice to keep your soda or bottled water cold on those hot days.
4. Unique Gift Basket Bucket – Looking to create a really cool unique gift? Trade in your gift basket for a gift bucket! Anything you would put in a gift basket will look even better in a beer bucket! Personalize it to add that special edge.
5. Spa and Bath Bucket – All those expensive spa things come in small packages, making it hard to keep them all together. Using one of our buckets, you can keep all the little creams and bath salts together in one spot, making it quick and easy to get set up when you need to rewind.
6. House-Warming Bucket – Know someone who just bought a new house? Bring over a personalized bucket full of ice cold beer on moving day. You're guaranteed to earn an invitation to their next party. Makes a perfect closing gift for Real Estate Agents, too!
7. Award Bucket – Planning a company picnic or giant family reunion? Order custom buckets for the winners of the sack race, the putting contest and the softball game. It's a commemorative prize that is sure to please.
8. Fishing Bucket – Keep your bait fresh, full, and plentiful in one of our galvanized steel buckets. Bucket can also be used as a bailing bucket in case you start to go down.
9. Candy Bucket – Even if it’s not Halloween, keep everybody happy by having a stash of good candy in a good-looking bucket.
10. Mitten and Glove Bucket – When cold weather hits, you know its time to bring out the gloves and mittens! Make sure that they don’t get lost by keeping them all together in one perfect size bucket.
11. Dog Treat Bucket – Your dogs will flip when they discover that there is a whole bucket of treats in the house for them! Use it as a great training tool to get them to behave and listen to what you say. Reward them with a treat from the bucket!
12. Missing Sock Bucket – All the missing socks go somewhere, right? And then when you find them you can’t find the other anymore? Well a bucket is the perfect solution. Whenever a sock goes missing, just put the one that you do have in the bucket, and wait for the missing one to magically appear again and there you go, you have a pair of socks!
13. Planter Bucket – Our galvanized buckets make great planter buckets for both indoor and outdoor plants. Hide the plastic pot the plant lives in by dropping it into a pretty bucket!
14. Television Bucket – There is never one master remote control, as much as we wish there were. A bucket is the perfect solution to keeping things organized. The Capcatchers bucket is great for storing all the remote controls as well as other gaming accessories such as controllers, Wii remotes, memory cards, and everything else for the television and gaming person!
15. Toy Bucket – Keep those random action figures, Matchbox cars and Barbie doll bits off the floor with a bucket personalized with the child’s name.
16. Snack Bucket – Those bags of popcorn hardly ever fit in a bowl, so a bucket is the perfect solution! Large enough to fit an entire bag of popcorn or potato chips, it can also help give you that movie theater experience while staying at home.
17. Trash Bucket – Line it with a plastic grocery bag, and you have the great mini trash can that is perfect for the bedroom, bathroom, office, or car! Also looks much better than your typical trash can.